CDL Truck Driver - $500 Sign-on Bonus
CDL Truck Driver - Looking to be home on the weekends & great benefits?
Total Transit is one of the fastest growing companies in the transportation industry. We’re a team of dedicated professionals who love what we do, and provide superior value and the highest level of transportation management and services to our clients and passengers. We are seeking the following:
Driver ($500 Sign-on Bonus)
Location: Glendale, Arizona
- Minimum 25 years old
- 2 or more years of truck driver or public transportation experience
- We welcome CDL Truck Drivers
MUST HAVE: A valid State of Arizona Class A or B CDL driver’s license with a P (Passenger) endorsement and air brake or qualify for the passenger endorsement/air brake during initial training
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- Acceptable driving record with no more than 3 points on the applicant’s driving record
- Acceptable background with no felonies
- Ability to read, speak and write in English (bilingual a plus)
- Knowledge of major streets, public places and landmarks within local geographic service area
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Reliable punctuality and attendance
- Company-subsidized (90%) base health plan, for full time (30 or more hours/week schedule)
- Voluntary (employee paid) dental, vision, and other optional insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employer provided uniforms
- Great work environment
- Incentive pay is offered for working split shifts and for maintaining a high level of performance on specified operating standards
Total Transit has an excellent culture that qualified for Best Places to Work and values employees’ contributions through recognition, training/development opportunities, employee/community events, and performance reviews with merit increase opportunities based on performance.
Apply in person at: 4600 W. Camelback Road, Glendale, AZ.
Phone: 623-240-4520, or Apply online!
Keywords: trucker, truck driving, Driver, driver jobs, transportation, customer service
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1381