At Total Transit, customer service is the heartbeat of our company. Our team of friendly and helpful customer service/call center employees works seamlessly between the customers we serve and the drivers in the field to ensure we deliver the highest quality of service. In return, we provide competitive pay, work from home opportunities and mentoring - all in a diverse and collaborative work environment.
Who we're looking for:
Customer service is about ensuring all of our customers receive the exceptional quality of service they have come to expect from Total Transit and Discount Cab. To continue delivering on our promise, we're seeking part-time and full-time candidates who are friendly and resourceful and who share in this commitment.
These positions offer flexible schedules for everyone from full-time staff to part-time students, semi-retired individuals and those looking for another job to supplement their income. At Total Transit, we are committed to fostering a diverse work team and actively recruit individuals with disabilities as well as military veterans to join our team of call center employees.
- Are you comfortable navigating in Windows and conducting basic data entry?
- Can you talk on the phone while multitasking?
- Are you able to navigate using Google maps?
- Are you patient and able to provide exceptional customer service?
- Are you capable of handling a high volume of calls and making quick decisions?
If this sounds like you, then we'd like to hear from you! Total Transit offers competitive benefits and a friendly, supportive work environment for our valued employees.
What We Offer
- Work from home opportunities
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive pay and benefits for full-time employees
- Additional compensation for employees who speak both Spanish and English
- Professional training and mentoring
- A supportive environment to learn and grow
- Recognition for your success
- Opportunities to grow in your career
View our customer service jobs to find the one that's right for you.Search All Jobs